Experience the Power of the Monthly Method
- High achiever
- Business owner
- Mid-level professional
You want to:
- Find a better work-life balance
- Escape the hustle culture
- Build better habits
- Finally launch that project
- Cut back on time wasting activities
- Become consistent in taking steps towards your goals
- Bring more intentionality into your daily life
- Improve your focus
- Increase your energy levels
- Cultivate calm instead of mental chaos
- Engage in high-value rejuvenating activities instead of surfing the internet all day long.
Meet the Monthly Method
An agile-based productivity system designed to achieve your goals without consuming all the energy and hours of a day so that you can have a work-life balance and enjoy your life.
Finally, a productivity system that allows me to create a life I don’t want to escape from.
Polina Bee, MASc
Results our clients have
in just 3 short weeks:
Career & Growth
- Created and launched the website for the side business.
- Researched and applied to 5 graduate programs.
- Wrote and published 8 SEO-optimized blogposts.
- Revamped personal LinkedIn page and resume.
- Had 3 informational interviews with people who had client’s dream job.
Health & Key Relationships
- Completed 9 x 30-min HIIT workouts.
- Organized a surprise birthday party for his wife.
- Scheduled and attended a doctor’s appointment for the chronic pain a busy client has been experiencing for months.
- Fixed his sleeping schedule.
- Visited her parents in another state.
Quality of Life
- Organized friends’ get-together.
- Planned and booked summer vacation.
- Attended the favourite band’s concert.
- Had a spa day after completing a year-long project at work.
- Read 2 novels from a favourite author.
- Attended an interesting lecture.
~ Nick D. | Vancouver, Canada | Entrepreneur
“The system gives you clarity of focus.
I was able to accomplish more in 3 weeks than I did in the past 3 months.
As an entrepreneur, you don’t get paid for completing your to-do list every day, you get paid for producing results. And that’s what Monthly Method boils down to – getting you results.
With weekly calls and daily accountability check-ins, you never fall off track. It was nice celebrating weekly wins. It is nice to have someone in your corner cheering you on, and Polina was that person.
I can’t recommend Polina’s services highly enough especially if you are looking for a system that will get your results and balance in your life. I will be working with her for the foreseeable future.“
~ Dr. Singh | London, UK | Osteopath
“It isn’t your traditional self-development type stuff. It is teaching you practical stuff. It is teaching you balance.
I travelled the world, spent thousands on courses and books. The Monthly Method is more practical than anything I have come across.
It doesn’t only teach about being highly productive, it also teaches you about being a human.
I am a much better father. I am more present now than I was before I met Polina. I am also very effective at my job. I am fit and healthy. I am probably in the best shape I’ve ever been.
The system helps you to stay focused on what’s important. Definitely, definitely, highly recommend it.“
Plan Your Month
Create the best plan for the upcoming month with the founder of the Monthly Method.
Weekly Progress Calls
Receive help and support during weekly calls with the founder of the Monthly Method.
Daily Support & Accountability
Get daily support from the founder of the Monthly Method.
Once a day
Via text message or email
Review Your Month
Review, Learn and Adapt for continuous improvement using the Monthly Method.
What it's like to be our client
- You get clarity on your priorities.
- You start taking massive actions towards your top priority goals.
- You start replacing bad habits with healthier options.
- You get more sleep.
- You are introduced to the magic of 10X Coffee Practice. You use it daily to make showing up for the goals easier.
- You start seeing improvements in other areas of life. First signs of improved work-life balance.
- You celebrate your wins on a weekend indulging in your favourite activity. Absolutely guilt-free.
- Daily support and accountability.
- You act in order of priorities. You manage your time accordingly.
- With an increased focus, you finish some of your goals ahead of schedule.
- You learn about time blocking and apply it in your life.
- Your life outside of work becomes more interesting and intentional. No more mindless Netflix binging at night.
- Daily support and accountability.
- You get personalized coaching advice tailored to your situation.
- You finish off your sprint strong.
- You try on a new hobby.
- You have arranged a time to spend with your favourite people.
- Your sleep schedule is now on track. You eat better.
- You are feeling more energized from all those workouts you’ve been doing for the past few weeks.
- You apply the concepts of Agile Sprint Retrospective to analyze your sprint. You learn valuable lessons about yourself and your productivity style, which you’ll apply in the next sprint.
- You take a week off to reflect, recharge, and plan for the next sprint.
- You feel proud of everything you’ve completed in such a short period of time.
- This is the first time in years where you don’t beat yourself up for not being productive. It feels liberating.