How to apply the Agile framework to personal productivity. Introduction to SCRUM.
Examples of applying Agile principles to personal projects.
Want to test drive this agile-inspired productivity system for a week?
Cultivate calm and consistency when pursuing your goals.
- 10 Tips for Achieving Your Goals with Calm
- How to Create and Follow Your Schedule
- How to Stop Procrastinating
- Hustle culture. Why it doesn’t work.
- How Not to Be Miserable in Achieving Your Goals
- How to be consistent. Normalize, then optimize. The Rule of 10.
- The one question that stops my procrastination
- The one question that turns a lazy day around
- Time blocking reduces stress
- 5 Benefits From Taking Monthly Breaks From Productivity
- Why my clients stop watching Netflix and YouTube
- Mind trick for starting new habits and building consistency
- Experimental mindset when setting goals